This App is owned by Trizzio Advertising & Marketing Private Limited, a company incorporated under the provisions of the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at No. 104, Chalet Apartments, No 30, Aga Abbas Ali Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore, 560042 (hereinafter referred to as "Trizzio", which expression shall mean and include its successors and assigns).
1. Only persons who can legally contract under Indian law are permitted to use the App. Any person not competent to contract under Indian law are not eligible to use the App. If you are a minor and wish to use the App, you must only use the App through an App registered under the name of your legal guardians. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the App and to refuse to provide any benefits provided to other Users using the App if We discover that you are ineligible to use the App.
2. You shall be solely responsible for all costs associated with the purchase of a device and an internet plan that allows You to access and use the App. Our App is not compatible with all devices and internet plans and We accept no responsibility if You are unable to access the App for any reason whatsoever. If any upgrade to the App requires changes in Your equipment or software, and You wish to continue using the App, it will be Your responsibility to make these changes at your own expense.
You are solely responsible for complying with all applicable laws in Your use of the App.
If You know or suspect that someone unauthorized knows your password or know or suspect any other security breach, then You should notify us by contacting us immediately and in no event later than 12 hours after you come to know of or suspect the same, through the address provided in the "Contact Us" section of the website. If We have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the App, we may require You to change your password or We may suspend or terminate your account without any liability to Us and without prior notice to you. Without prejudice to the above, We reserve the right to recover from You any and all damages, losses or costs that are levied on or suffered by Us due to misuse of your account or password whether due to reasons attributable to You or not.
You agree that You shall not create more than one account, whether in your name or in the name of other persons or aliases, nor use more than one email addresses available to You or under your direct or indirect control, to register on and use the App. You agree that You shall not use the device or account of another person to compete on their behalf so as not to take advantage of replication of questions and expressly agree that doing so would be a violation of principles of fairness and equity. You expressly agree that if We believe, to our reasonable satisfaction, that You are doing either of these things, We would be (i) entitled to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your access to the App and the access of all accounts that we deem to be linked to You or any of Your accounts, to refuse to provide any of the prizes or benefits available on the App and to reclaim the prizes (or equivalent value) provided to You under this App and to take civil and criminal legal action against you for cheating and fraud. You agree that our decision in this respect shall be final and that You shall not publically harm Our reputation or image through criticisms, negative reviews on the Play Store, media interactions or any other such means and that doing any of the above would entitle to seek injunctive relief as well as damages from a court of law.
It is crucial that You log out when You have finished using the App and preferably every time you leave your mobile device unattended. If You leave yourself logged in, then someone else may use your mobile device and have access to your Account. They may read, modify, delete or use the content from Your Account and may send out emails or other communications from Your user ID. They may even attempt to hack or damage Our system from your user ID and We shall hold You responsible for the same.
When You use the App or send emails or other data, information or communication to Us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with You via email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise, as We deem appropriate.
Trizzio is essentially a gaming platform that seeks to reward users for correctly answering questions provided on the App.
Trizzio does not make any representation or warranty, express or implied, (i) as to the specifics, quality, quantity, saleability, usability or otherwise of any product, coupon or services offered by any of its partner brands or clients on the App; (ii) or the correctness of any question or answer provided to any question. Trizzio does not expressly or impliedly support any brand or client or service provider, nor does it endorse the redemption of any particular product, coupon or service on the App. Trizzio accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, lack of quality, non-usability or otherwise of any product, coupon or service listed on the App on behalf of itself or any third party.
The App may include several features that allow You to import and share content from other parts of the web (such as your social network profile, friends, and contact lists) and gives You easy access to that information. You hereby grant Trizzio a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform this content and You affirm, represent, and warrant that You own or have the necessary licenses, rights, and consents to grant this license to Trizzio. You understand and agree that all content (including without limitation, text, data files, web pages, software, extensions, audio and video files, and images) which You may have access to through the App is the responsibility of the person or entity from which the content originated and not the responsibility of Trizzio.
1. Trizzio does not charge the Users of this App for playing. However, Trizzio retains the right to change its fee policy from time to time and to charge a fee from the Users in the future. Changes to the fee policy shall be intimated to users of the App and shall become effective immediately thereafter. All fee shall be quoted in Indian Rupees unless otherwise specified. You shall be solely responsible for compliance with all laws relating to any payment required to be made by You to Trizzio.
2. Trizzio is not obligated to maintain or support the App, or to provide any updates, upgrades or services related thereto. You acknowledge that Trizzio may at any time, in its sole discretion, issue or require updates and upgrades to the App, and You expressly agree that the App may automatically update or upgrade the version of the software that you are using on your computer or device, either automatically or as a result of your request. These updates or upgrades may be designed to fix bugs, security issues, improve performance, add, remove, or update functionality, and generally improve the App. You consent to such updating or upgrading on your device, and agree that the terms and conditions of this Agreement will apply to all such updates or upgrades.
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of the App shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1.You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit or update or any information which:
(a) Belongs to another person and to which You do not have adequate rights to perform the activity referred to above
(b) is misleading in any way, including images of another person (whether minor or adult);
(c) Is harmful, harasses or is likely to harass or harm any person, is blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, likely to appeal to prurient interests, pornographic, paedophilic (or otherwise harmful to minors in any way), libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, likely to incite violence, or is racially or ethnically objectionable or disparaging, or encourages or is likely to encourage or solicit money laundering or gambling, or is otherwise unlawful or violates any law in any manner whatsoever; or is unlawfully threatening anyone including but not limited to ‘indecent representation of women’ within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(d) Is patently offensive to any community including religiously offensive or sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hated or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) Involves the transmission of 'junk mail', 'chain letters', or unsolicited mass mailing or 'spamming'; contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with or expropriate any system, data or personal information including those of or on the App;
(f) Promotes illegal activities on conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous or provides instructional information about illegal activities;
(g) Infringes on or violates any third partys rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights (including promoting an illegal or unauthorized copy of another's copyrighted work such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files or infringing any patent, trademark or other proprietary right or trade secret), rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity; or seeks to impersonate another person;
(h) Contains restricted or password-only access pages or hidden pages or images;
(i) Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(j) Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access on the App or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, other areas of the App or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users or deceives or misleads the addressee/users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(k) Engages in any commercial activity and/or sales not allowed on the App, including the posting of any referral links, without Our prior written consent, including without limitation, contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of physical or 'virtual' products;
(l) Interferes with another User’s use and enjoyment of the App or any other individual User’s and enjoyment of similar services or is false, inaccurate or misleading in any way;
(m) Refers to any website or URL or other application without Our prior written consent;
(n) Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation;
(o) Directly or indirectly, offers, attempts to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner;
(p) Creates any liability for Trizzio or causes Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider or other suppliers.
2. You shall not use any program, algorithm or methodology or any similar or equivalent manual process to copy or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of any content on the App; to obtain or attempt to obtain any data or information about the App or any content on the App through any means other than that which has been purposely made available through the App. We reserve the right to bar any such activity. Your device and/or software must not disturb or interfere with Our App and if we are of the opinion that Your equipment or software is causing interference with Our App, we reserve the right to disconnect that equipment or software from our App and to immediately suspend or terminate Your further use of the App. Except as expressly specified herein, You shall not: (a) copy or modify any portion of the App; (b) transfer, sublicense, lease, lend, rent, or otherwise distribute the App to any third party; or (c) make the functionality of the App available to other users. You acknowledge and agree that the source code and the specific design and structure of all parts of the App, constitute the intellectual property of or contain trade secrets of Trizzio and You agree not to disassemble, decompile, or otherwise reverse engineer the software, in whole or in part, or permit or authorize a third party to do so.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the App that is not freely available to everyone, or any other systems or networks connected to the App, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means. You shall not create multiple accounts or use the devices of other persons to compete on the App.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the App or any network connected to the App, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the App or any network connected to the App. You shall not reserve look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to the App, or any other customer or Client of Trizzio, including any account on the App not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the App or any service or information made available through the App, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the App.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statements or comments about Us or the brand name or domain names used by Us or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation of Trizzio or any of its partners, clients or suppliers or otherwise dilute any of Our trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade names, as may be owned or used by Us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the App or Our systems or networks or any systems or networks connected to Trizzio.
6. You shall not, not shall you encourage others to, use any device, software, platform or routine, such as 'hacking' or 'gaming', to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the App or any transaction being conducted on the App or with any other person’s use of the App. You will not delete or in any manner alter the copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights notices or markings appearing on the App.
7. You shall not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message You send to Us on or through the App. You shall not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity, or access the App through another User’s account, unless authorized to do so.
8. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Act and also all other laws, rules and regulations regarding Your use of the App. You shall not engage in any transaction which is prohibited by any law.
9. You hereby agree that We may automatically (whether through the App or through Facebook or through other means) or by asking You, collect various information about You, including personal details such as Your name, email address, phone number, age, profile name, profile photo, occupation, personal interests, third party social networking service user name, and a password that you create to register to use the App (or your Facebook password); information you provide when you contact us (for example, regarding support or employment opportunities); other information you voluntarily provide us with in registering and using the App; identifiers that are unique to the device on which you install the App as well as certain software and hardware information about your device; Your Internet Protocol (IP) address; Your geographic location; the pages/screens that you visit and the date and time of your visits; details about the other applications installed on your device; details about your service provider, operating environment (including problems and issues arising in connection with the use of the App) and mobile and data usage; information about how You use the App (including which features you use and how often, the amount of time that the App runs and the amount of time it is active, App crashes and associated conditions around the time of the crash, what you've selected for certain App preferences and options, which Internet browsers run on your device and which browser is set as the default browser, your screen resolution, operating system version, CPU and memory configuration of your device, and other configuration information; what products/vouchers etc. You have redeemed on the platform and Your use of the same thereafter; which partners/clients and pages you visit so we can better offer you customized rewards); and aggregated information that cannot be used to specifically identify You when you visit or use the App. We may also collect information about You from third party social networking services; commercially available sources; our affiliates; and our third party business partners including information relating to transactions made by You on business partner websites such as which business partner You transacted with, the amount & date of the purchase etc. In addition, We may use "cookies", web beacons and other tracking technologies to collect information, to enable certain features of the App, to better understand how you interact with the App, and to monitor aggregate usage by App users and traffic routing on the App. You hereby grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, database rights or any other rights You have in all of the information illustratively described above for any purpose whatsoever on such terms & conditions as we deem fit in any media now known or invented in the future.
10. From time to time, You may be required to provide additional information about yourself. You agree and undertake that all such information shall be accurate and complete in all respects. You agree and acknowledge that any feedback, comments and suggestions provided by You (whether written, verbal or in any other format or manner) will be the sole and exclusive property of Trizzio and You hereby irrevocably assign to Trizzio all of your right, title, and interest in and to all such feedback, including without limitation all worldwide patent rights, copyright rights, trade secret rights, and other proprietary or intellectual property rights therein. In any jurisdiction where such an assignment is not binding, You grant to Trizzio, in perpetuity, a world-wide, non-exclusive, sub-licensable and transferable license to publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit or otherwise use all such feedback, in whole or in part, for any and all commercial purpose, purposes of trade, or for any other reason; and You hereby waive any and all moral rights in and to all feedback.
11. You shall not engage in advertising to or solicitation of other Users of the App to buy or sell any products or services without our prior written consent.
12. You acknowledge and agree that third parties may also place or read cookies on your device and that when you click on a link, dropdown, coupon, offer or advertisement on the App, You may be redirected to a partner site via affiliate cookie. You also agree that when you install the App, You may be adding a new set of functions and agree to such installations.
13. You acknowledge and agree that We have the right at all times to disclose any information, including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the App, as necessary, to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental or judicial order or request. You also hereby expressly authorize us to disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, as We, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes.
15. Your correspondence with or dealings with or participation in promotions of advertisers found on or through the App, including delivery of products, coupons or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the App.
16. It is possible that other Users including unauthorized users may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the App and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive or obscene materials. It is also possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to Your use of the App, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We do not approve of any such unauthorized uses, but by using the App, You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the App. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the App.
17. Accounts that have not earned a point in 3 months or more are deemed inactive. Any points or other benefits earned in these inactive accounts will be considered null and void. Points and any benefits obtained through this App are non- transferable and are void if a transfer is attempted. Any points or rewards earned through this App may not be bartered or sold without Our express written consent. Points and any rewards earned through the App are not transferable upon death or as part of a domestic relations matter or otherwise by operation of law unless required by applicable law. Trizzio will not be liable for reimbursing or replacing any stolen or lost points or rewards.
18. Trizzio shall have all the rights to take the necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to Your involvement/participation in any way on Your own or through groups of people or third parties, intentionally or unintentionally, in any DOS/DDOS (Distributed Denial of Services).
19. You agree that We may, at any time, cancel all or deduct some of the points awarded to You and may temporarily suspend Your account or permanently blacklist You, if, in Our opinion, You have earned the points through cheating, unethical means, manipulation of the App, use of any means that give You a distinct advantage or by trying to 'hack' or 'game' the App in any way.
1. No part of the App and no content thereon may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way including by mirroring to any other computer, server, application, website or other medium for publication or distribution or used for any commercial enterprise without Our express prior written consent.
2. You shall be responsible for any notes, messages, emails, billboard postings, photos, drawings, profiles, opinions, ideas, images, videos, audio files or other materials or information posted on or transmitted through the App ('Content') by You or through your account. Such Content shall become Our property and You grant Us the worldwide, perpetual, transferable, sub-licensable and royalty free rights in such Content. We shall be entitled to use the Content or any of its elements for any type of use in perpetuity, including but not limited to, promotional and advertising purposes and in any media whether now known or hereafter devised including the creation of derivative works that may include the Content You provide. You agree that any Content You post may be used by Us and You are not entitled to any payment or other compensation for such Use.
2. We and any third party nominated by Us may share, sell, transfer, license, convey and otherwise use in such manner as We deem fit, some or all of your personal information for any purpose whatsoever, subject to the provisions of applicable laws.
3. Your information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may be different. You consent that We may store your personal information and other information relating to You in any jurisdiction even though the same may expose you to the laws of that jurisdiction.
1.This App, all materials and products (including without limitation software) and services, included or otherwise made available to You through the App are provided on ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ and ‘where is’ basis without any representations or warranties, express or implied, except as otherwise expressly stated in writing. To the maximum extent permissible under law, Trizzio expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions, express or implied, including any implied warranties and conditions of accuracy, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and any warranties and conditions arising out of course of dealing or usage of trade. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from Trizzio or elsewhere will create any warranty or condition not expressly stated in this agreement. Without prejudice to the above, Trizzio does not warrant that:
(a) Any product, coupon, service or item of value offered for redemption on the App will not be removed or modified in Trizzio’s sole discretion, even after You may have achieved the minimum threshold required to redeem such product, prize, coupon or other benefit; or
(b) The information on this App is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading or that all or any of the questions or answers are factually correct, though reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the same.
2. Trizzio will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with the App. Trizzio does not warrant that this App, information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the App; Our servers; or other electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful computer programming or components.
3. Nothing on the App constitutes or is meant to constitute advice of any kind. All Products available on the App may be governed by different state laws and if any provider of such products, coupons or services or We are unable to deliver the same to You due to implications of different state laws, You shall have no claim or right against Us save for the return of all points redeemed by You for such product, coupon or service.
4. You will be required to place a valid phone number while placing an order on the App. By registering Your phone with Us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications and/or any instant messaging service, notwithstanding your registration on any Do Not Disturb directory. We may use your personal information to initiate promotional phone calls or SMS subject to compliance with applicable laws.
1. While using any of the payment method(s) available on the App to purchase any good or service, whether for use on the App or otherwise, We will not be responsible or assume any liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to (a) lack of authorization for any transactions; (b) exceeding the present limit mutually agreed by You and between Banks; (c) any payment issue arising out of the transaction; or (d) decline of transaction for any reason whatsoever.
2. All payments made against the purchases/services on App by You shall be mandatorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. The App will not facilitate transactions with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on the App.
3. Before shipping or delivering and product, good, service or other thing of value to You, We or our clients/partners/suppliers may require You to provide supporting documentation to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by You for purchase or to establish Your identity.
We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of Our assets, including your personal information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy and You agree and acknowledge that You have hereby authorized the same and that We shall not be required to take any further approvals from You prior to any such transfer, nor shall We be required to make any payments or pay any compensation to You and that You shall not have any objection to the same.
2. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Trizzio Parties from and against all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, costs, and expenses.
This Agreement shall be governed by Indian laws as applicable in the state of Karnataka. Any dispute or differences as a result of use of the App or in relation to the App shall be settled by arbitrations through an arbitrator appointed by Trizzio and the costs of the arbitration shall be borne by such party as the arbitrator may determine.
You may not assign or transfer this Agreement or any rights granted hereunder, by operation of law or otherwise, without Trizzio's prior written consent, and any attempt by you to do so, without such consent, will be void and of no effect. Except as expressly set forth in this Agreement, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under this Agreement will be without prejudice to its other remedies under this Agreement or otherwise. All notices or approvals required or permitted under this Agreement will be in writing and delivered by electronic mail, confirmed facsimile transmission, by overnight delivery service, or by certified mail, and in each instance will be deemed given upon receipt. All notices or approvals will be sent to the email address we have on record for You (if any) for notices directed to You, or to email@example.com for notices directed to Trizzio. The failure by either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other provision. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent possible, while the other provisions will remain in full force and effect. This Agreement is the complete and exclusive understanding and agreement between the parties regarding its subject matter, and supersedes all proposals, understandings or communications between the parties, oral or written, regarding its subject matter, unless You and Trizzio have executed a separate agreement.